DHF Capital S.A., a Luxembourg-based wealth management and securitization company established in January 2021, has opened an office in Dubai.
DHF provides services to well-informed personal or institutional investors. It provides exclusive investment solutions to develop clients' financial portfolios. Its investors can purchase a series of global notes which are well diversified and actively managed by Trade Management Services OU.
DHF cites a number of reasons for opening an office in Dubai:
- Economic activity in the UAE rebounded in the last quarter of 2020 and GDP growth will pick up to 2.5% and 3.5% in 2021 and 2022, respectively, according to the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE).
- The CBUAE's economic projections for 2021 and 2022 take into account exceptional uncertainty amid the repercussions of COVID-19.
- There will be an increase in fiscal spending and a pick-up in bank lending.
- This will create additional business confidence which will lead to an improvement in employment.
- Higher purchasing power is expected as a result, which also will stabilize the real estate market.
- This is a positive chain reaction from the increase in budget expenditure and the increase in lending by banks.
- There is also the Expo 2020 Dubai expected at the end of 2021 and start of 2022.